Saturday September 14, 2019 11 am – 1pm
Learn everything you need to know about prenatal yoga, meditation and affirmations and how they can help you during pregnancy, birth and postpartum.
The benefits are far beyond what you can receive in a regular yoga class. From your physical body to your emotional state, these tools are key to help you feel great and stay calm during the most important 9 months of your life and everything else that comes after.
Here is what you can expect + learn from this workshop:
• How to prepare your body + mind for labor, birth and motherhood.
• Key yoga poses + exercises that support your changing body, ease aches and pains, help you enjoy a healthy pregnancy, prepare for labor and recover faster.
• How meditation + visualization exercises help to release tension and clear your mind of any anxious feelings making space for feelings of love + joy.
• How to use affirmations to replace stress and fear with confidence + empowerment.
• Breathing techniques to help you regulate your emotional state and keep a positive outlook during pregnancy, labor and into motherhood.
• Key understandings to help you gain confidence in your body + mind’s abilities to give birth.
• Space and time to bond + connect with your growing baby.
• Community + support, connecting with other expecting moms.
• Tools that will serve you for life.
11 am – 11:30 am Presentation + Q&A
11:30 am -12:45 pm Pre-natal Yoga + Meditation
12:45 - 1 pm Connect + Socialize with Fellow Mamas
Investment $35 per person.
Please Pre-Register to Receive a Special Gift Bag!